Team leader Production management.
(Full-time, Almere region.)
This employer is known for its high-quality and durable products. An efficient and sustainable production process is therefore indispensable.
They are therefore constantly working on monitoring and optimizing their processes in order to optimally serve the customers. To achieve this, they have a team that focuses on production planning and control.
This team is looking for a Team Leader who, together with the team, will take the next steps towards, A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As Team Leader Production Management you work with your team (consisting of 6 colleagues) daily on the best possible production plan for the assembly of 'ship engines' and 'tractors'.
For this you work closely with Supply chain, the Business units, Production & Warehouse teams. The team you manage is part of the 'Manufacturing department' with other specialisms such as Production Engineering and Quality Control. In addition to your daily responsibilities, you work together with the other team leaders on future steps with the aim of further optimizing the production process.
Every year they produce more than thousands of marine engines and hundreds of tractors, and the requirements of the Business Units are increasing. A big challenge that is impossible without good Planning and Control Leadership.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinating and supporting the Production Management Team, to ensure essential activities and continuity;
- Management of configuration models (BoM management/masters) that are leading for the production activities and for having the necessary parts in stock;
- Collect all necessary data for calculating costs and transfer pricing (Cost management) for current production models and new configurations;
- Management of production management processes (MRP/purchasing/production planning) such as purchasing, inventory management, P/O lots and delivery times;
- Collect data to create reports, analyses and improvement proposals. Also responsible for the process automation and the registration system
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Production Management Team Leader performs optimally under pressure and likes to meet set deadlines. This person does not do this alone, but together with the team. Empowering people, challenging them and helping them where necessary, that's what you're good at.
The ideal candidate:
- At least a bachelor's degree, for example Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or another relevant study;
- At least 2-5 years of experience in leading a team;
- Good knowledge of production planning and control, and the willingness to quickly acquire company-specific knowledge, insight into broader organization and its strategic objectives, insight into environment and market, constantly outward-looking, pragmatic;
- The following (mindset) qualities apply to you: Logical and critical thinking, detail-oriented with a strong analytical and decision-making ability, strong in stakeholder management;
- Strong language skills, fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In this position as Team Leader Production Management you are the connecting link between many stakeholders, an indispensable position in the smooth running of the production process. They offer a position in a truly international organization, with respect for everyone's culture and room for individual development. A job in a dynamic environment, where every day is different. Freedom to take initiatives and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues who are happy to welcome you.
- A competitive salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Standard working week of 37.5 hours, with flexible working hours;
- The possibility to follow training and education;
- Travel allowance commuting;
- 27 vacation days (+the ability to build up time for time);
- 8% holiday allowance, end-of-year bonus based on operating results;
- Good pension scheme and group health insurance.
We have been asked to mediate for this vacancy. If you are interested, we would like to receive your application with an extensive CV. You can send the application digitally to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Ron Geppaart, 070-3456574. See also for information about W&S bureau 2nd-Dimension, www.2nd-dimension.nl