We are looking for our client, due to expansion of their team for a:
International Service Engineer
Fulltime - Region Zaandam e.o.
AN EXCITING JOB
You enjoy traveling and are fine with being away from home for a week (or longer) on occasion. You are a driven technician who is flexible enough to solve complex problems independently. An affinity with process analysis equipment and sample preparation systems is an important asset. Your good command of the English language and good communication skills are indispensable.
The company is a leading international player in the process analyzer technology market. Their main customers are in the oil and gas sector, power generation sector, petrochemical industries and in the food industry. They distinguish themselves by developing, supplying and maintaining high-precision process analyzers for online applications. They therefore have in-depth expertise in the field of advanced sample conditioning systems, accurate measuring instruments and complex composite analyzer systems. This employer is an internationally oriented company with offices in the Netherlands, the USA and Hungary.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
- Testing of systems prior to delivery
- Commissioning of the equipment at their customers in the Netherlands and abroad
- Providing training, both to customers and internally
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance at home and abroad
- Providing technical support to customers and colleagues.
WHAT DO THEY EXPECT FROM YOU?
- HBO work and thinking level
- Affinity with process technology and instrumentation
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch (not necessary)
- MS Office 2013 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Team player
- Good communication skills and a proactive attitude
- Able to work independently
- In possession of driving license B
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
- Internal training on the systems
- Possibility to develop yourself (knowledge, skills and behavior)
- A motivated work environment where a high level of knowledge is available
- A good balance between traveling and social life
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to support the team? Then send us your CV and cover letter. We also urge people who are in doubt to send us their reaction anyway. There is room for coaching people.
We have been asked to mediate for this vacancy. If you are interested, we would like to receive your application with an extensive CV. You can send the application digitally to email@example.com
For more information about this position, please contact Ron Geppaart, 070-3456574. See also for information about W&S agency 2nd-Dimension, www.2nd-dimension.nl