We are looking for our client, due to expansion of their team for a:
Fulltime - Region Zaandam e.o.
- Participating in the assessment of assignment acceptance for projects.
- Determining/executing necessary technical calculations.
- Organizing review meetings for the realization of milestones.
- Correspondence with suppliers regarding technically and budgetary suitable parts/products.
- Drawing up project or product planning as input for capacity planning of the disciplines involved.
- Timely provision of project information to fellow engineers, engineering assistants, purchasing, production and service.
- Checking for costs based on the available budget and, as a result, preparing reports and additional work.
WHAT DO THEY EXPECT FROM YOU?
- HBO working and thinking level technical direction (such as E, W, process technology).
- Knowledge of the market and applied technology.
- Knowledge of/experience with oil, gas and process techniques.
- Has knowledge regarding ATEX and IECEx.
The company is a leading international player in the process analyzer technology market. Their main customers are in the oil and gas sector, power generation sector, petrochemical industries and in the food industry. They distinguish themselves by developing, supplying and maintaining high-precision process analyzers for online applications.
They therefore have in-depth expertise in the field of advanced sample conditioning systems, accurate measuring instruments and complex composite analyzer systems. This employer is an internationally oriented company with offices in the Netherlands, the USA and Hungary.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
- Internal training on the systems
- Possibility to develop yourself (knowledge, skills and behavior)
- A motivated work environment where a high level of knowledge is available
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to support the team? Then send us your CV and cover letter. We also urge people who are in doubt to send us their reaction anyway. There is room for coaching people.
We have been asked to mediate for this vacancy. If you are interested, we would like to receive your application with an extensive CV. You can send the application digitally to email@example.com
For more information about this position, please contact Ron Geppaart, 070-3456574. See also for information about W&S agency 2nd-Dimension, www.2nd-dimension.nl